Displaying records in....folders

This topic is 7679 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

great file.

i have implemented a "treevew" in a couple of files myself. Will just go thru them in order to find paralells/improvements. will take some time, though, as I am workin on a project right now.

Hi,

OK, as you seem so participative.... grin.gif

As you probably understood, you need to adjust the Line Item for this feature to work. Basically, you will need to create some "empty" records into the Line Items.

I should have done it, but, just display the Line Item in List, and you'll see these records...

That was in fact my major concern for my "Disabling Allow creation of related records" sampler, somewhere in the Sample Section, as the user would be call to lauch a side-script whenever :

- The Operator_Id (customer, supplier,...) has no record in the Line Item

- The Current Module is new,...

When done and these empty records are created, he'll start entering records in the porttal reset for creation of related records.

You should see how it works in my proper files. cool.gif

The tree goes 7 steps inside the "relationship keys" and related records are flagged at the fly depending on the Universal ID.

There are several colors associated with text, showing or not depending on the situation and some additional filter keys + a set of scripts to either trigger GTRR or copy from portal to portal. Customer X is OK with the Proposal, just click in the far left side of the portal line and the whole Proposal moved to a "Add to Kart" global set, modify quantities, et voil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.