Too much chatter?

QuinTech

This topic is 6985 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hey Wolfwood,

Sorry to get off the topic, but what's the new avatar stand for? "Very Silly"? "Super Vigilant"? "Vacant Solopsist"? Ask.gif

The suspense is killing me, man!

Hmm, you know it kinda looks like Jerry's goofy mustache!

Alright, now that we've sucessfully changed the subject (Jerry can always start a new thread, right? Oh--maybe not, 'duplicate post' and all.)

It looks like you have a syntax error in that URL (luckily I was clever enough to figure out the correct link.) Clever.gif Of course, TP would call it a "typo".

I like the music, JT. Although the web site's a bit dark. Makes it look like some depressing goth-metal band. It doesn't sound like goth or metal, although it does sound a bit depressing (a trait which I always seem to like in music.) Anyway, good luck with the band--oops, I mean "Break a Leg." Shame on me (I know how you show biz types are.)

That's weird. When I mouse over the link (or click on it), it comes up as "http://", not "http". Is my Mac just dealing with it on its own?

-Stanley

Does it work now? Apparently the forum tweaked the heck out of my sig and didn't like it when converted to html. But it worked fine on XP. Go fig!

Lee is not allowed to resign. Doing so would force people like me to work, and we can't have that now, can we?

Who said what, Lee? And should I talk to them by hand? wink.gif

Howdy, folks!

Uh... the posts from this forum are being left out of searches, right? I mean, this is a great idea, but I hope our Super Verbosity (wink: Ender Queueism) isn't going to come back to haunt us with slower searches and piles of superfluous posts to wade through, though. Moderators? Admins?

Thank you, Moderators one and all, for doing a somewhat thankless job that few have the dedication to take on as personal responsibility. I sure the heck wouldn't want to have to do it and appreciate your efforts, whatever style or tenacity.

--ST

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.