This is going to be hard to explain but I'll do my best.Lets say I have 21 records in a table. This is my random record table. just contains the numbers 1-7 but it would look like this:1a, 2a, 3a, 4

This topic is 6987 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is going to be hard to explain but I'll do my best.

Lets say I have 21 records in a table. This is my random record table. just contains the numbers 1-7 but it would look like this:

1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7a, 1b, 2b, 3b, 4b, 5b, 6b, 7b, 1c, 2c, 3c, 4c, 5c, 6c, 7c

In this 'game', each 'player' gets 3 numbers.

so you could have 1a, 1b, and some other number.

Here is what I need to do. When player 1 gets 1a, I want to say ok, the chance of you getting another 1 is 20/2, if then they get a second 1, I want to say ok, the chance of you getting the last 1 is 19/1.

I want this to be automatic. As soon as the see the first 1 I want to say: "10% chance to get another 1"

When they get the second 1 I want that to change to say: "You have a 5.2% chance to get the last 1".

Of course this would not take into affect the numbers the other players got, as their screen would not take into affect the numbers this player got.

The only way I can see to do this is like this:

Let[(

a = Number1;

b = Number2;

c = Number3;

Case(

a = b and b ? ""; "You have a 5.2% Chance to get the last " & b

and so on.

But is there a way to make this dynamic? What if I decide to change how many numbers each player get? What if say, with 10 players, each player only gets 2 numbers or something? Hope this explains what I'm talking about. If you need more explanation PM me.

This topic is 6987 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.