September 6, 200521 yr Sorry for the teaser title, I actually know how to duplicate fields within a table occurence. And i know that you can copy them to other files (given the right circumstance). But... Can you duplicate fields from one table to another within FM 7? Yea or nay?
September 7, 200521 yr You cant duplicate fields from one table to another within FM 7. But you can dublicte in same table by selecting and just clickking dublicate button (you can select more than one field)
September 7, 200521 yr If you are planning to upgrade to FM8 you'd be happy to note that they have included this neat development feature of being able to duplicate or copy and paste fields to other files/tables and even import tables.
September 7, 200521 yr Author I would love to be in 8 now!!! But I am stuck with 7 for this client, now. Thanks for the help. At least I know...
Create an account or sign in to comment