Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Consultant Wanted

Yogesh Nath

This topic is 6767 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We want a consultant to develop a database. Here are the details

1) A database that tracks hiring of equipment. Names of clients, dates of hire,inventory look, cost, payments,invoice. Ideally we would like to track tapes, office supplie, CD's DVD's batteries etc...

2)Project tracking database.

We are an institution based in South Pacific. The database will be used by many users with PCs and Macs. We have FM Pro8. While developing the databse, you will work with a staff member in the IT department who hasn't used FM but has used Access and so he can learn FM at the same time. He is very easy to get on with!

Please provide us a quote or details etc.

Kindly

Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

I do FileMaker Development and am based in Manila, Philippines. Can I get more details on the work you need?

Regards,

Butch Maceda

www.bcm.com.ph

I see that some other developers have responded to your inquiry, and I would like to throw my name in the hat as well. Unlike a lot of other developers which do FileMaker development in addition to other things; I do FileMaker development all-day, everyday. I started working with FileMaker in 1988, but did not become a full-time developer until 1998.

I am FileMaker 7 Certified, an FileMaker Solutions Alliance member,and I have experaince with all versions of FileMaker, including FileMaker 8. Among the other developers which responded prior to this message, I am the only developer with FileMaker's certification and/or with the support of FileMaker through the FSA.

The market determines 'fair market vlaue' for developers,so why not utilize a developer with the most experaince, training, and support?

I hope to hear from you....

Joe King

Hi there Yogesh

I'd also like to be considered for your work. I am a Developer based in the UK, Filemaker Certified, with a history of inventory solutions, particularly in the television hire industry. I am used to working remotely for clients and would be pleased to discuss it further with you. Please feel free to contact me further at [email protected]

Cheers

This topic is 6767 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.