Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 6563 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Barcode CF or calculation to print barcode39, no special fonts, no plug-ins. Folks, please do me a favour, print one page sample on laser printer and then scan to check the result. I would like to know if this technique works with different scanners.

You are free to use it in your solutions.

Thank you

Barcode39.fp7.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • Newbies

I am a Novice user. Need Help! I have two files. Stock file and Transactions file. I have 7 types of transaction in transactions file. I need a script to go thru the transactions after each transaction is enetered and execute calculations based on the type of transaction (7 of them)

What are you saying?

Graphic containers did not do the job for me. Using typeface was the only way. In filemaker there is no way to set character width but no problem to do height. So, isn't obvious to rotate 90/270 degrees?

Or should i put $99.00 tag on ONE calculation field?

Jerry:

Using an HHP 3800 on Mac OSX 10.3.9 straight into the Forum's Reply Box, it works fine:

ABCDEFGHI

JKLMNOPQ

STUVWXYZ

-+$%/.

CODE 3 OF 9

BACODE

FM FORUM.

Nice Job.

-Stanley

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded this and B Dunnings version of the same.

In both of these examples although the text is set to align on the left they appear to print the barcode in the centre of a rather large box

Is it possible to print the barcode further over to the left rather than in the centre?

Thanks in advance

Phil

The field is rotated, so you need to set text alignment to "Top" in order to move it to the left. Since the first character is a rather large "_", there always will be some distance from the border to the first bar - that is the space "above" the underscore.

• 2 months later...

!?

Credit should go to cjaeger. My solution is based on his research...

http://fmforums.com/forum/showtopic.php?tid/67758/post/170706/hl/barcode/#170706

Thx for the credits. In the meanhile, I am using a selfmade font featuring only a 1px (null) white and a couple of 1px bars of different lengths. Then I wrote a couple of CFs for Code39, UPC, EAN13 and other 2D Barcodes - works perfectly.

best thing - the font works (+ a javascript implementation of the code) with Acrobat PDF Form fields as used for faxing orders etc.

The original Solution based on repeating fields still works in 8 and is preferred for CD-ROM runtimes.

Christian

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.