Free pdf maker for windows

stefanshotton

This topic is 6180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Found this very handy, free for private and commercial including distribution without seat licence limits!

http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php

Scriptable output filename.

Works Great in runtime developer solutions.

Not filemaker native(plugin) so you have to export a filename to the ini file, no major stress though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree about the name but it is still a great advance on FMI's zero effort.

You can easily set it to go to a specific location with a name you choose which means you can then get it and maybe email it from FMP.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not quite correct. There are two versions of Ghostscript around. One you need to pay for if you're planning to use it commercially. The other is in the public domain, and is generally 2 upgrades behind the commercial one but virtually identical. Its called GPL Ghostscript I believe. You can Google for it.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Its a little while since i posted this and created the script, but i seem to remember that it uses an .ini file to get info on print options.

I set up a calc field that mirrors the layout of the ini file and would accept a variable for the file name.

when i press print a script is run that exports the clac field to a text file but labled .ini. hence when bullzip is then called it saves under the required file name called from the ini file.

Edited by Guest

• 9 months later...

This topic is 6180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.