--Value List based on current date?

raypower

This topic is 5651 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

Just bought FM8 Advenced from FM's dealer in China. Get problem when I am creating a service call book system:

1. Value list based on current date;

2. Date Caculation/Relationship.

Who would give valuable advices to me can find more information in attached sample file.(winziped).

Thanks.

Value_list_based_on_currentdate.zip

Edited by Guest

Thanks. You are correct.

We have to find another way for solution.

This thread is still open.

I don't know what you have now, but the file you have posted does not work. If you do not modify the Before/After fields, the value list will be stuck forever with the same dates.

I hope you realize that the problem is only with the value list. Generating the key for the relationship is a breeze. But a value list can only come from indexable values, so there's no way you can use Get (CurrentDate) for this, at least not directly. You'd need to make the field a button that runs some kind of a script - as shown in the thread I linked to in my first response, for example.

Do you really need a value list here? What if you format the field as a drop-down calendar instead?

Finally I found it's much easy to use g_CurrentDate<=Service_Call_End_Date relationship to list all call not finshed.

g_CurrentDate=If (IsEmpty ( Main_Menu::gShow_ToDay_Engineer_Activities_Engineer_Name ) ≠ 1; Get ( CurrentDate ) ; "" )

Attached is the screenshot.

Thanks comment.

Rel1..jpg

This topic is 5651 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.