Free Buttons? Where?

This topic is 6413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all,

I have a IWP database i'm building to tie into our main database for our UK partner. I'm trying to put in icons to make it easier to use for the end user.

I found that video on filemakermagazine.com that shows you how to create a database with thousands of icons - its great - i could really use those icons. Only one problem

Most icons i downloaded - look great in fmp, but when i log in to the IWP through the website - the graphic looks like crap! not smooth, or it has a black background instead of transparent.

I missed out on the fmp graphics pack freebie a few months back - so now i'm trying to find some. I found a few old .fp3 files - but none of them have usefull buttons.

Are there any nice smooth looking graphics for use in FMP and IWP?

• 2 weeks later...

The graphics pack to be perfectly honest was pretty crap. Have a search on line, you can buy something royalty free and really decent for around $30... or better yet, go to www.filemakermagazine.com . They fairly recently (last couple of months) did a free video on free buttony / nav type websites and showed how to hoard download them. (The video is about half way down the page) Quite good

This topic is 6413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.