Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FileMaker Project Cleanup Urgent

ctmarket

This topic is 6384 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi ctmarket,

You need to post your contact information, i.e. a person and email (mail) address, and a little bit more about the job.

I would post a source for the full Job Descritpion, or add more to the description here. It would be helpful to know if the canidate must relocate, or can do this for you long distance. Salary range, or contract amount. More detail in what you expect the canidate to do for you.

Interested developers should then be able to look at the job description and know whether they are interested or not, and then know who to contact and with what information, or ask addtional questions.

Lee

If you need immediate help we have skilled talent / manpower available. My firm's name is Terra Software Corporation, we are based out of Calgary, Alberta Canada. We service most of our clients remotely in on manner or another and have several clients outside the country. Please provide your RFP (Request for Proposal) and or sample files with requirments for completetion directly to my email [email protected]

This topic is 6384 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.