Server Maintenance This Week. ×

WTB: Version 6

This topic is 6237 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Contact FileMaker Inc. They used to sell you a license for the current (newest) version, and then allow you do downgrade it to the older version.

HTH

Lee

Contact FileMaker Inc. They used to sell you a license for the current (newest) version, and then allow you do downgrade it to the older version.

Hi Lee. I dont know how true this anymore. We tried to order a copy of FM6 and FMI wouldnt sell it to us even though we were willing to buy 2 licenses and downgrade one to 6. But I guess YMMV depending on the agent?

Hi Mr. V.

You are probably right, it's been awhile since I needed to do this. Buy hey, it's still worth a shot.

Ebay is getting smarter about software, especially when it comes to FileMaker. You have to be careful there, even when it comes to legitimate copies. You should always make sure that the license can be transferred. I once asked a seller if the software could be registered, and they asked "why would you want to do that". When told them so that I could own it, they said "No", as it was used as part of an upgrade....

Buyer beware.

Lee

This topic is 6237 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.