Scaling Down Display

ssaucedo

This topic is 6019 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 5 months later...

I have been thinking about this and I have thought of a solution. Changing the Zoom Level in filemaker will redraw the webviewer and it's contents larger or smaller. Of course it would also zoom in or out on the rest of the layout as well and multiple layouts would need to be created(one for each zoom level) if you wanted to keep the rest of the interface the same size. Everytime you wanted to change the zoom level of the web page a script would have to be run to change the layout and zoom level. This seems like an awful lot of work (and would be) and I cannot think of any reason I would do it. I would be more likly to just open the systems browser with an open URL script step an let the user use the browsers interface. Additional some web pages don't seem to scale themselves very well in the webviewer (this page is one of them, some elements in the page do not change at all when zooming in and out) others work fine. (I believe part of this may be the browser, but I'm certain that is not the whole story)

I may not have explained all this very well so I attached a sample.

Zoom.zip

This topic is 6019 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.