How to remove a plug-in?

K1200

This topic is 6090 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

A couple of months ago, I tried out the DoScript plug-in to achieve the effect of "execute upon field exit". Now, I've abandoned that approach and am trying to remove DoScript from my application runtime. Only problem is: it won't go away.

I've removed the reference from the defined test field -- and I've removed the plug in from the FileMaker/Extensions directory (so it no longer shows up in the Preferences/Plug-Ins list). Yet, after rebuilding my application, DoScript.fmx is right there in the runtime's Extensions folder. What am I missing?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the response. That wasn't exactly it, but it prompted me to have Windows search for DoScript.fmx again -- this time showing System and Hidden Files. It found 45 copies of it! 40 of those were in the C:Recycler directory; not sure why so many were there. Others were in the FileMaker and the myFMButler directories.

The "real" copy was at C:Program FilesFileMakerFileMaker Pro 8.5 AdvancedFMI Runtime ResourcesInternal Runtime LibrariesExtensions

Removing that copy solved the problem.

This topic is 6090 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.