Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Problems with DDR not showing valid data

Aaron Briggs

This topic is 5721 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I have had this problem for a while. I produce a DDR for my solution and everything is fine. However there is one specific script that is used. When I look at the DDR I choose the script section and then look at the specific script. It tells me that no layouts use this script and no scripts use this script. However the script is assigned to a piece of text on a layout. This layout is basically a tab panel and this script is called from the second tab. Its a basic script that changes the colour or the text from red to black or vice versa. The problem is that if I were to go on the DDR I would assume that the script is no longer used and feel free to delete it. I know it is used. Therefore I can't trust the DDR and it makes the process of removing old scripts a bit of a nightmare. Has anyone else found this to be true or is it something to do with the calling button being embeded in a tab panel on a layout.

Having said this, other scripts that are on other sections of the tab panel do not show up either in the DDR.

Any suggestions, or is it pointless creating a DDR???

I have just had a deeper look, and the information is there, but it is held in the tab controls section of the DDR. Hidden away you can make out the the scripts are used. However, I still think they should be held in the scripts section. Otherwise you have to trawl through both sections...any thoughts??

This topic is 5721 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.