Are there any additions to IWP

This topic is 5580 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Not that common, I'm a member of this Forum since its beginning, and you are the first to have posted this way.

In fact, I have been a member of several lists, and have never seen this before.

Probably because most of us use the [color:red]Subscribe to Topic to follow those threads we have interest in, or contribute to the Thread by making a meaninful post.

IMO, +1 really doesn't do either.

Lee

Not that common, I'm a member of this Forum since its beginning, and you are the first to have posted this way.

In fact, I have been a member of several lists, and have never seen this before.

Really? Admittedly I am new here, but if this is so it would be the first forum I've been on where it is NOT common.

I dunno, don't think it's that bad Lee... I haven't seen it before either, but its purpose is fairly easy to guess... showing that other people are interested in the same question is more likely to get it answered... just one man's opinion though.

In relation to the question, there hasn't been much buzz in anything i've read on the new release as it relates to IWP... so an educated guess would probably lead to an answer of no, there haven't been any significant improvements or variations in IWP. Adding weight to this, the status area is still exactly the same as in the old versions.

Edited by Guest

I've actually seen +1 to signify 'me too' on a few different forums (but not FileMaker ones) so I already knew what it meant. But, as Alex says, it was easy to figure out the first time I saw it. Maybe some (particularly since FM Forums is international) wouldn't understand it so it might be easier to expand a bit. But people can always ask if they don't know what it means. :wink2:

This topic is 5580 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.