Preview doesn't work with Custom Menu Set

mporter

This topic is 5456 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

When I enter Preview mode in a Custom Menu set, it won't let me preview multiple pages. It works OK with the Standard Menu set.

I've tried various things but can't determine what's missing in my Custom Menu set that's causing this.

Any suggestions?

You may have seen it first on TechNet but you didn't mention it. I mentioned it first in this post so I should get all the credit for all of it from mporter (even if it's possible that it isn't the same issue at all). :king:

Edited by Guest

Well technically, I reported this issue back in mid-Feb to FMI and IIRC it wasnt reported on TechNet until March. So I guess it's my bad for not publicizing it publicly until late March. My bad. hehe.

http://fmforums.com/forum/showtopic.php?tid/202274

:)

Yeah well I knew you were the original discoverer, John. But I didn't want to get on Barbara's bad side. Besides, I had hoped everyone would just give ME all the credit and let it go at that - but NO. :)

I thought the issue might fit here because the poster didn't specify the version for this thread. And we've been hearing so much about the Preview issue (even from me) that I suspected it was one of those times that the poster had upgraded but hadn't changed their default to vs. 10 yet.

Regardless, I had fun. :smile2:

This topic is 5456 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.