always invalid folder path

This topic is 4718 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am trying to change the database and the backup folders but I always get a "not a valid path" message. The folders are on a separate disk. The name of the disk is WHP_FMdata so cant see invalid characters.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this is similar enough. I am getting the following error message when trying to upload a new database to FMS 10 (OS X 10.5.8).

"One or more of your destination folders does not have enough space for the specified upload or it does not exist."

I don't think this is actually the issue, rather I think it's permissions.

fmsadmin and admin have read & write but I've noticed all other databases on this server also include read & write for fmserver.

Any ideas where I need to go?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

I hope this is similar enough. I am getting the following error message when trying to upload a new database to FMS 10 (OS X 10.5.8).

"One or more of your destination folders does not have enough space for the specified upload or it does not exist."

I don't think this is actually the issue, rather I think it's permissions.

fmsadmin and admin have read & write but I've noticed all other databases on this server also include read & write for fmserver.

Any ideas where I need to go?

Thanks

I'm getting exactly the same problem. It does "Checking file configuration" for exactly 2 minutes and then it complains with the "One or more..." alert box. I changed permissions for the local file to allow almost anyone full access, but I get the same problem. The file is only 36KB, so there must be something else wrong.

Do you remember what you did to get around this problem?

This topic is 4718 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.