Custom Home Page - Images / Graphics do not show

This topic is 5293 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FM Server Advanced 10: I have placed a custom iwp_home.html in Library/Filemaker Server/Web Publishing/IWP. It works fine but for one problem: None of my images or graphics will display. They are all in the same folder as the html file and when double clicked there it displays fine. However, when I open the page from another machine, the graphics are not displayed. Why are the graphics not being served up?

Edited by Guest

read/write/execute okay - but by which users and groups???

If you managed to "run" them locally then I suspect you have Admin privilege as owner, however fmserver uses different owner/group privileges for the fp7 files, so I'm presuming the same is true for web files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Newbies

I'm having the same problem. Weird thing is, if I run the exact same iwp home page on a standalone FM 10 Pro system (NOT Server 10), the custom home page shows the graphics perfectly! It's been driving me crazy as to why Server 10 Advanced won't display any graphics on a iwp custom home page. In both cases, I keep the Graphics files in the same folder as the iwp_home.html custom home page. If I open the custom home page in the Finder directly into Safari, the graphics display properly.

This topic is 5293 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.