Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Attaching Header to Email

This topic is 4852 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm new to the 360Works email plug-in and I'm trying to add the company logo to the email as a header. I've tried using the EmailAttachFileInline function which adds the logo at the end of the email and not at the header. Any ideas???

What you are likely seeing is your mail client handling an inline attachment by adding it to the end of the email. Some clients will do this as a convenience for users, so that people can view documents or images attached to an email without having to manually download and open each of them individually.

You will want to call the EmailAttachFileInline function when creating your email, and then use to refer to the attached image in the body of your HTML email and put it where you like.

You can see an example of using an inline attachment in the body of our email in the Function Summary for the EmailAttachFileInline in the documentation for the email plugin which came with your download and is also available online at http://www.360works.com/plugins/EMAILPLUG/documentation.html#EmailAttachFileInline

I set it up the following way but I still don't see the attachment in the right place. You suggested that I call the EmailAttachFileInline when I create the email. Does that mean within the EmailCreate function?

EmailAttachFileInline( "C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedStationeryMicatoTL10Logo.jpg"; "cid:micatoheader2010")

EmailSetBody( "

";"html")

You should call the function after the EmailCreate function, yes.

I see that you are including the "cid:" when you are defining the ID with the AttachFileInline function. You should not be incliding that part in the parameter. Your function should look like.

EmailAttachFileInline( "C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedStationeryMicatoTL10Logo.jpg"; "micatoheader2010")

• 10 months later...

This topic is 4852 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.