Check box is not looking the same on IWP

This topic is 5011 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi there,

I'm having troubles with a checkbox field using the IWP. On the full client, everything is looking perfectly, but it's not the case on the IWP.

Here is a screenshot of the problem.

http://yfrog.com/n9checkboxproblemj

checkboxproblem.jpg

I've been trying to resize, change the fonts, the borders, etc. But the problem is still here.

I know some people already posted topics about it, but either there is a link with the solution which is no longer working, either I don't get the solution.

Thank you in advance for helping me !

Edited by Guest

The display of interface elements like check boxes is under the control of the web browser itself, not FMP. They will probably change appearance in different browsers as well, and possibly different versions. So test in IE, Firefox, Safari on Mac and WIndows.

All you can do is ignore how they look in FMP and do whatever is needed to make them look acceptable in the web browser. Allow lots of extra room.

If you haven't done so already, create a separate layout for the web, do not expect it to do double-duty as a layout for both FMP and IWP.

I had the same problem with some of my text boxes in IWP. It kept cutting off the text even though it looked fine on FMP. I had to extend the body size down and then open up the text box more than what was apparently needed in FMP but it then showed up fine in IWP.

This topic is 5011 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.