Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Private Topic / Privat Message

This topic is 4880 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm new to this Forum :B (or at least our new software)

Did we lose the PTs that we had on the old system?

If not, how do we see them now.

When we send a new Private Message, how do we know that there is a pending unread message, and were can we look at the ones we sent?

Click your name in the upper right corner drop down to see the messenger from there you have access to your old messages

Old ones should be preserved - if not you can review the old ones at http://attic.fmforums.com your login is still active.

In your settings each user can specify notification options how they wish to be pestered notified either by email, popup, etc.

hope that helps

Click your name in the upper right corner drop down to see the messenger from there you have access to your old messages

Old ones should be preserved - if not you can review the old ones at http://attic.fmforums.com your login is still active.

In your settings each user can specify notification options how they wish to be pestered notified either by email, popup, etc.

hope that helps

This seems to be a Skin's problem.

The Clean Cut doesn't have our name in the upper Right cornor. However, when I switch to IP.Board, it appears.

Lee

Re the IP Board skin: would it be possible to match the look you get when viewing new/active content to the one shown when viewing "recent"?

the one i build for 'recent' was a code block added to the content management system - it has it's own CSS and style -

In time - once I learn all the ins and outs and brush up on my css and php skills.

the one i build for 'recent' was a code block added to the content management system - it has it's own CSS and style

That's weird, because it has the same skin options. And now I see that under each skin, the same difference (size and bold) exists. Anyway, on behalf of the senior citizens here I would like to see a skin that's easier on the eyes.

---

BTW, the Orb skin (which so far is the most readable) has some serious issues: the top banner gets about 7 inches of surrounding height, and there seems to be no way to change the skin to something else.

Edited by comment

This topic is 4880 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.