persistant storage object

This topic is 4853 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

How can I access 'com.prosc.beanshell.FMpro.metaClass' from my own class in my own .jar file?

What I am trying to do is create all my plug-in functions in a class, so that I can integrate error handling/reporting and easily call one function from the other, without having to re-write code. This class needs to be able to save values between plug-in function calls (for example: if an error occurs, I want to set my own custom error code to a variable, then let that variable be retrieved by calling a MyPluginLastErrorNumber() function)

I have been trying to attach a storage object to the 'com.prosc.beanshell.FMpro.metaClass' object, which I was able to do when I put the class code into a function definition in the ScriptMaster.fp7 file, then performed the function. However; I have not be able to do this when I put that same class code in my own .jar file.

Think I was trying to respond to this when the system crashed.. Can you explain more about what you are exactly trying to achieve?? and why you are trying to put this in a jar file? Are you not trying to get to the functionality of your own plugin from the paid version of Scriptmaster??

I have got functions which add to ( or create if not existing), list, delete a single value from, and delete all values from a persistant object, based on the ideas first opened by Todd if that is what you original question was about.

Yeah, I lost a few topics in this forum when the system crashed. Just as well, as I learned a lot between then and now, and my questions are different now.

Can you explain more about what you are exactly trying to achieve?? and why you are trying to put this in a jar file? Are you not trying to get to the functionality of your own plugin from the paid version of Scriptmaster??

Basically, I'm trying to apply object-oriented programming methods to the plug-in I am building in the paid version of ScriptMaster.

My new post show's you how I am setting up my code: http://fmforums.com/forum/topic/75892-create-your-own-jar-file/

Referencing my post linked above, if I was to add an Expando() to com.prosc.beanshell.FMpro.metaClass in the code in "1. Write Class Code", it would not work. I get an error saying that the property 'com' does not exist.

I have got functions which add to ( or create if not existing), list, delete a single value from, and delete all values from a persistant object, based on the ideas first opened by Todd if that is what you original question was about.

I saw your previous posts about these, and found Todd's video on the subject. I am trying to apply the same principal using a class written in my own .jar file.

This topic is 4853 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.