Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Two Cool Developer Tools

This topic is 4839 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

by Matt Petrowsky

minutes

You could just say I'm "too cool for school", simply because there are very few FileMaker developer tools I've found, which really scratch that itch. No, I don't really have that much ego, but using a plain old web browser to search for elements within FileMaker Advanced's Database Design Reports was always good enough for my needs. Storing my personal technique files in other FileMaker file also did the trick, it's a simple drag and drop.

It wasn't until I finally sat down and spent some time with ClipManager and when I discovered Developer Assistant that I started to rely on some of these developer tools - aside from my own Theme Studio which I use for myself.

In this video, I walk through the features I enjoy about these two tools and why I highly recommend them. They make your daily work in FileMaker that much more enjoyable and productive. There's a good number of reasons to leverage these powerful tools and watching this free video may help you decide.

If you're watching this within the first few months of 2011 then make sure and catch the ClipManager 4 coupon code at the end of the video for an extra cool 20% off!

Details: Released - 1/24/2011 / Size - 44.16 MB / Length - 30 min

View the full article

This topic is 4839 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.