Sliding up and reducing size of webviewer if empty not working

This topic is 4787 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a database of text descriptions, each one relating to images (up to 4 images for each description). I need to print the descriptions, followed on the page by the images. I have the four web viewers underneath the text description. How can I get this to print such that if the webviewers are blank, the succeeding records move up?

If I have to somehow create regular container fields to do this, can somebody explain how to do that?

Many thanks!

I recommend using regular containers (more specifically, calculations with a container result), which will force filemaker to load the containers before printing.

You will want to install the supercontainer companion plugin and then use SCGetContainer to get the images that you want to insert onto your layout. You can then use sliding to adjust the size of the fields on your layout for printing.

360Works is available to help with this if you need a hand with the scripting. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will be able to write a quote for you.

This topic is 4787 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.