Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Line Chart Appearance

cendekia

This topic is 4794 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi.... I am trying to chart my patient's audiogram results with X Horizontal axis contains the value of Frequency of 500,1000,2000,3000,4000,6000,8000 Hertz (by calculation). The Y axis is the intensity of the sound heard by the patient for each frequency with the value ranging from 0 to 100 dB (5 dB differences).

Creating this chart is not much a problem. My question: Is it possible to create this chart with X axis on the top, Y axis with the value using line chart shown at the bottom (downward) instead of upward. (Mirror image of ordinary line chart). Thank you for your help

• Newbies

Another problem I still cannot solve is to copy automatically the values from 6 fields(number) to one new field (calculation,text) used for Y axis. I want these 6 valuea to be automatically calculated into

this text field as delimited data. Which calculation to use?

I don't think you need another field for this. If you have 6 separate fields for the values (shouldn't there be 7 of them?) you can do the calculation in the chart setup itself, e.g. make Y axis =

List ( f1 ; f2 ; ... f6 )

or, if you prefer to keep your field values positive =

List ( -f1 ; -f2 ; ... -f6 )

• Newbies

I don't think you need another field for this. If you have 6 separate fields for the values (shouldn't there be 7 of them?) you can do the calculation in the chart setup itself, e.g. make Y axis =

List ( f1 ; f2 ; ... f6 )

or, if you prefer to keep your field values positive =

List ( -f1 ; -f2 ; ... -f6 )

Thank you, it works well.....

This topic is 4794 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.