Error 22

This topic is 4583 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm a bit baffled by a strange occurrence with my PHP setup. I've got FileMaker Server 10 installed on a Windows Server 2007 machine, and I'm connecting via PHP to it with a Windows machine running Apache (development and testing environment) and a Snow Leopard Mac Mini Server (used for actual PHP publishing to the outside world),

Everything has been working fine for a few weeks, when all of a sudden I get thrown Error 22 messages. This happened simultaneously for three different databases, all published via FileMaker Server 10, and all with their own separate PHP code. It also happened simultaneously for both web servers described above.

This would suggest that my problem didn't have to do with any of the database files, or with either of the web servers. It would seem that the issue is with the machine where FileMaker Server is installed, but I have no idea what happened to it.

Three hours later, spontaneously, everything starts working again.

Anyone experience anything similar?

Cheers,

/daniel

Same thing happened again today. I restarted IIS on the machine where FileMaker Server is installed, and functionality was restored.

Might be that last week, things started working because IIS performed a scheduled recycle. I'm no closer to figuring out what the actual problem is, though.

/daniel

I'll just keep replying to my own thread ;)

Seems that I'm facing an issue described in other threads (such as http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/ff1280e6d0)

In Windows Event Viewer, I get simultaneous

1. Warning

Application Error, Event ID 1000

Name of faulty application: w3wp.exe, name of faulty module: ntdll.dll

exception code: 0xc0000374

2. Error

Source: WAS, event ID 5009

A process for application pool "DefaultAppPool" was terminated unexpectedly.

The process ID is .... Process exit code 0xff.

This happens at varying frequency, at most once every few hours. Anyways, since there is ongoing discussion about this problem elsewhere this here thread seems superfluous.

Over and out,

/daniel

• 5 months later...

Does any one know how to error trap for this problem ?

I do have a problem with an unstable system like this ( WPE stopt every day ( between 0745 and 0900 ) ) and then end users are getting Error -22. I'd like to see a better web page than that !

This topic is 4583 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.