Server Maintenance This Week. ×

growth char

MatiiasMDQ

This topic is 4675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello:

I´m a medical doctor. My database help me tracking my patiens and reporting. It´s a very especific database. Is for obstetrics ultrasound. I have a practice table (one register for every ultrasound I do) with the date of the ultrasound, patien ID, gestacional age (it´s a calculation field taking the last menstrual period from a related table) and many measurements. This works great. What I wanted to do is a Chart ploting one measurement (for example biparietal diameter against normal value). I have another table (for example normalBPD ) with the normal biparietal diameters values (we use normal ranges values). This table have a gestational age field, percentile 5 value (for this gestational age), percentile 50 (for this gestational age) and percentile 95 (for this gestational age). The most useful chart is one whith tree lines of value (percentile 5, percentile 50 and percentile 95...the normal ranges values against gestational age) against the value of the patient (gestational age of the ultrasound and BPD value). Also, if this patient have many ultrasound in the pregnancy, it´s also useful to plot all this data against the chart. I can do this in Numbers, but I have problems in FM pro. I try with a calculate dataset (list( if the ge = 20; DBPValue; 0);if the ge =21; ..........). What I only can do is the normal range chart. I don´t know how to feed the patients values.

I really appreciate any help.

Kind regards.

Matías.

This topic is 4675 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.