catalog printing

stacef

This topic is 8165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have a school auction catalog of about 150 items that I would like to print in half page, folded book form on 8.5 x 11 paper. I'm can't figure out how to set it up so that the even numbered pages print on the left and odd on the right PLUS how to get page 1 and page 99 of the catalog to print on the same sheet of paper.

Seems like someone must have encountered this before and hopefully found a solution. All help and replies appreciated.

Stace

• Newbies

Thanks very much for the quick replies.

I checked out the printer driver avenue (Epson740) and found half the solution: how to print even number pages on the left, etc. Sadly, even with latest updates, it won't do the first/last pages paired up, and so on toward the center.

And thanks for the export suggestion. I'm trying to avoid this, first, because I don't have any software of this type and, two, because it's a school/parent volunteer thing, data will be changing ALOT and I'm hoping to avoid multiple import/export versions.

Lastly, someone on another board suggested ClickBooks as an add-on piece of software to print these types of booklets from FMP (and almost any other app, they claim).

Has anyone had any experience with Clickbooks and FMP?

Thanks again for the quick replies and thoughtful suggestions.

Stace

This topic is 8165 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.