Server Maintenance This Week. ×

finding proper posts

This topic is 4620 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I like your website. But I can't figure how to make something work right. When I go to New Content and set to FORUMS and PAST 24 HOURS, I expected to see all responses to this website including one I made and it is not in the list. Do our own posts not show when we request 'last 24 hours' and how do I make ALL posts show.

When I show all, this is the order of the last posts:

10:33 PM Comment

12:57 AM RSS Bot

2:29 AM Vaughan

I posted a response at 12:31 AM and it doesn't show in the list. I am pretty sure my posts showed in the list yesterday when I made my prior response and the post exists. Vaughan's response at 2:29 AM was in response to mine. So Vaughan had to have seen my post then. I can't see it now. I have searched for settings but cannot find anything that should handle this issue.

Thank you.

thank you, Barbara, that works. But when I ask to see all posts from past 24 hours then even mine should be listed, right? I could show you screen shot. And it shows the post I created here just now and other posts but it does not show the post I created at 12:31 AM this morning but that post is there because Vaughan responded to it.

The Last 24 hours thing isn't showing all posts.

I think it shows only one unique of each post from the last 24 hours and only shows the last one. I would expect to see all posts within the 24 hour period but that is not what it does because, Barbara, your post dropped off the 24 hour list and mine appeared even when I refreshed. And Vaughan's post at 2:29 AM has now also disappeared from 'last 24 hours' list.

I like that side filtering ability but when I want to see all posts for last 24 hours, and if I don't have it further filtered by Other then that is what I would expect to get.

This topic is 4620 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.