Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Returning back to original web pages after IWP session ?

This topic is 4355 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi !

I have a web page (html) with a link to an IWP login page of FileMaker database. Everything works smoothly. But... When the client ends IWP session, the FMP default IWP page opens.

So, is there any possibilities to redirect the IWP client back to the original web site after he closes the IWP ? And if possible, I would very much appreciate detailed and simple instructions how to do it... :)

Ok... I browsed older topics and found this. But the next question is that if I have several web sites in my server and each of them have their own FM databases, how I then can redirect back to their original sites ?

For example: I have a web site called "CoolWebSite.com" and it has a FM data base called cool.fp7. Then I have a web site "EvenCoolerWebSite.com". It has it's own FM database coolerwebsite.fp7. I wish that when CoolWebSite.com user logs off from IWP, he will be redirected back to CoolWebSite.com front page.

Is that even possible ? :logik:

I'm not sure it is...

One alternative would be to open the initial IWP site in a new tab/window that can be closed for them to be back where they were in the original tab/window

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4355 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.