thermal recipit printer

gullfounder

This topic is 4224 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

Today i brought a Thermal Printer. After some hassal, I was able to install the printer. But i faced a problem. My problem is that How can I print Receipt in File Maker Pro 11.

This is my scenario. A customer buys multiple products. After adding all the items in portal. I want a simple receipt to be printed. Do i make Report? Or what else is the method of it?

Thanks

I actually did this same thing with a simple Dymo printer and thermal paper roll. A portal with a really large number of rows work and you just choose to shrink the size of the port, part and all at the time of printing (it is the checked option). If you need an example file I can upload one. Or you could use a report too. Take your pick.

I want to make a report. But there are problem to it. Like When i try to list the line item in body part. Not all are displayed.

And i want the report page size to be dynamic. Because i am using a Continuous feed printer(A Printer with Paper Roll in it). So, if the list of item gets too long it should be on 1 single paper. How can i achieve this?

• 5 weeks later...

This topic is 4224 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.