Server Maintenance This Week. ×

RotateImage from SuperContainer

This topic is 4222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm looking to use the Scriptmaster function "RotateImage" on a PNG file I currently have stored on a server and managed with SuperContainer. I have the RotateImage function registered in my startup script, and everything is running smoothy with SuperContainer. Is there a way to pass the HTTP location from SuperContainer to the input variable "imgLocation" for the RotateImage function? With the following:

RotateImage ( "http://[serverAddress]/SuperContainer/Files/[AssetID]/PNG/[filename.png]" ; 90 ; "" )

... I'm getting the error:

"javax.imagio.IIOException: Can't get input stream from URL!"

I also tried using the "RawData" path but got the same error. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Prob,

Passing in RawData/ should be all that's necessary here, but after some initial testing locally it seems as though this is a small bug in SuperContainer. You can however workaround this by passing in both width and height URL parameters for the image. For example:

RotateImage( "http:/[serverAddress]/SuperContainer/RawData/[AssetID]/PNG?width=550&height=230" ; 90; "" )

I hope this helps,

That it did it; thank you for the prompt reply and help. Also, for anyone referencing this in the future, it's necessary to pass the filename to the RotateImage function, which is easy enough to do with SCGetInfo.

This topic is 4222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.