Mirrorsync and Supercontainer?

This topic is 3895 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Thanks for the reply! I missed that tidbit somehow. I do have another question, Could I take pictures with my synced file on an iPad while I'm offline and have it still upload to the server when I go back online?

P.s. Really enjoying what little of the portfolio that I've utilized so far.

You could do this using a mixture of container fields with SuperContainer. Capture the picture into a regular container field while offline, use MirrorSync to sync that with the server, and then run a nightly server-side script that uses the SuperContainer companion plugin in a script to transfer that container field to SuperContainer.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

You could do this using a mixture of container fields with SuperContainer. Capture the picture into a regular container field while offline, use MirrorSync to sync that with the server, and then run a nightly server-side script that uses the SuperContainer companion plugin in a script to transfer that container field to SuperContainer.

that wont sync back to the ipad though correct? if I can run a script to put the image from a container into a super container, could I technically do it backwards? Run a script that grabs things people have uploaded via IWP to a Supercontainer and copy it to a standard container? This should in theory let me then sync the images back to the ipad.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow response, just catching up from vacation.

The SuperContainer companion plugin can push as well as pull:

SCGetContainer - this will move a file from SuperContainer to a regular container field

SCSetContainer - this will move a file from a regular container field to SuperContainer

So SCGetContainer will do what you want.

This topic is 3895 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.