Error 401 in xml

This topic is 3906 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Edit: I just found what must be the cause of the problem. The emails that are being ignored have .EML attachments. I tried retrieving the emails without attachments, but that didnt help. It seems as if the presence of an EML format attachment is tripping up the plugin. I assume this is a bug unless I have missed something.

Original:

I am using the 360works email plugin to retrieve email via IMAP from a gmail inbox. I've noticed that every once in a while a message gets inexplicably skipped. The message subjects show up in the status dialog while retrieving mail, but my EmailGetNextMessage loop ends immediately as if no messages are available to download. I noticed that in the xml file (below) generated by the EmailReadMessages command, there is an error code 401. Is this causing the issue? You can see clearly that the resultset contains 3 records, but none of the actual ROW or COL data is there. Again, this only happens occasionally and there is nothing particularly strange about the unread emails when I view them in gmail. They have no labels, stars, tags, etc.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><FMPXMLRESULT xmlns="http://www.filemaker.com/fmpxmlresult"><ERRORCODE>401</ERRORCODE><PRODUCT BUILD="04/09/2007" NAME="com.prosc.fm.FMPXMLExport2" VERSION="1.0"/><DATABASE DATEFORMAT="MM/dd/yyyy" LAYOUT="" NAME="" RECORDS="" TIMEFORMAT="HH:mm:ss"/><METADATA><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="from" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="to" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="cc" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="bcc" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="replyTo" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="subject" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="messageNumber" TYPE="NUMBER"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="sentDate" TYPE="TIMESTAMP"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="receivedDate" TYPE="TIMESTAMP"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="text" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="messageId" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="attachments" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="viewed" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="flagged" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="replied" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="deleted" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="message" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="uid" TYPE="TEXT"/><FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="html" TYPE="TEXT"/></METADATA><RESULTSET FOUND="3"/></FMPXMLRESULT>

This topic is 3906 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.