Resulting found set error on import.

This topic is 3851 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am running a script that imports records from one table ( Table A ) into another ( Table B ) in the same database file.

Here's what the script does:

1) Navigates to the table with the source records ( Table A ) and performs a find to pull out the records that will be imported into the other table ( Table B ).

2) Navigates to the destination table ( Table B ) and performs the [show All Records] script step

3) From Table B it imports (updating matching records) the found set from Table A. At this point I can see through the import dialogue that the records being imported are the correct found set. In this case a single (1) record.

4) Upon completion of the import, rather than the resulting found set being just the records that were imported/updated, that single (1) record, it is ALL RECORDS with the newely added record included.

I have stepped through the script with debugger, no other scripts are being triggered by any fields or layouts. Filemaker simply tells me it is importing 1 record and then shows me ALL records as the resulting found set.

This topic is 3851 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.