This topic is 3743 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi All,

I'm having an issue during initial sync of my database.

When I try to sync, i get the following error:

Error from server: java.lang.IllegalStateException: There is an error with node Server node FileMaker_Server/Sync_Main; it is not returning sorted records for the initial sync. For example, CAFÉ SPICE338B8F7FE88-0B59-EE49-96B8-84CFB9FABB8F12/09/2013 appears in the list before Caffissimo3897C5E890D-1B91-0C43-A413-885B1EF90BE525/10/2013

I am at a loss as to why this is happening or how to fix it. I have tried downloading a new DB file, and also tried to reconfigure the actual MirrorSync settings but I am still having the same issue.

Can someone please help?

Lloyd

I have now updated the MirrorSync installation to version 2, but am now getting a different error!!

Error from server: java.sql.SQLDataException: data exception: string data, right truncation;  table: HUBDATA column: NODEID

Also, under the "Internal" tab, I found the following information under "Webserver Response"

<html><head></head><body><!--Let([$command="error";$$sessionId="1:44:18x91112285014241933823";$serverError="java.sql.SQLDataException: data exception: string data, right truncation; table: HUBDATA column: NODEID";$authenticationFailed=0];True)--></body></html>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

It looks like you're using special characters in your primary keys, and that might be causing some difficulties in parsing the data. Could you please navigate to the MirrorSync page in your browser and click "Report a bug"? This will send us a full log file that might help us better understand what's going on.

Thank you,

Sarah Mulligan

Marketing Coordinator

360Works

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 3743 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.