Scripting Layout Design

fmow

This topic is 3686 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Well, I am unsure what you are asking here.  Scripts do not run in layout mode so they do not help with design at all. 

What kind of resources are you seeking that you can't find on web or TechNet?  Or here?  I've never lacked information by searching; in fact, the opposite is true.  :-)

To add to what LaRetta has suggested. I usually find what I’m looking for by using a Google search because I search engine here has a limit of number of characters in a word that it will search for i.e. Let I use this form of a search “site: fmforums.com” followed by the keywords such as Let, or whatever.

site: fmforums.com Let calculation

HTH

Hi LaRetta, I was a unaware that scripts didn't work in layout mode, I had this I guess fantasy of my being able to script in layout changes, and layout design. No wonder I couldn't find anything.

Hey Lee, great show, I am on my second listen. Tom Petty rules btw. Thanks for the heads up about the google site search. I used to use that often, but I 've not in  a while, so handy tip, thanks. My major source of info are of course the forum, technet, training videos and I also have a list of blog feeds from developers, which I thoroughly enjoy btw, some great stuff there. 

Perhaps it would be a cool idea if we could have an all inclusive list of blogs out there on the web about fmp. All the best. 

This topic is 3686 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.