Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Want to Buy Your FMStudio Pro

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

I've attempted to buy FMStudio Pro but apparently it is no longer available.

I'm looking for anyone who has FMStudio Pro who would be willing to sell their copy/license/key, etc. Does anyone have a copy they are no longer using, or otherwise want to sell/share? Perhaps know of someone who does? Or anywhere it can be obtained? 

I am willing to pay for either method, as long as it is Mac compatible and works. 

Thanks so much for your help!

-MacUser2046

• Newbies

Yeah...their website just updated that info late last week/early this week.Shortly before that however, their entire website was down. Before that FMStudio Pro was advertised on that page for $109 on sale (that was when I emailed FMStudio support to inquire about the product). I received a reply from them a week ago that it was no longer available. I emailed them back on the 3rd stating I still wanted to buy it, haven't received a reply yet but, like I said, I then went to their website and saw (what you saw) a few things had changed..

Still haven't been approved by them to use their forum. But I might try to buy it now and see if I get anything back. I'll post back here if I'm not able to, just in case anyone really does want to sell it.  

Thanks for your response :-)

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.