Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Taking control of record navigation

DPaquin

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

To better control the database table navigation I've chosen to hide the toolbar. I've been able to recreate most of FileMaker Pro navigation functions.

However, there are places where I would appreciate to get help. I've attached a filemaker sample of why I've done so far.

If I want to go to record number 5, I type 5 in the edit box. However, I always have to double-click in the edit box to highlight, clear the number and enter the desired record number. Is there a way for not having to double click. I.e As I am entering the a number the action occur.

Also, when entering "Firstname" in search, there are 6 records which are found. A little round green image appear (conditional formatting). However, I would like to only have the circle to be coloured without seeing a number ( 0 or 1).

I've tried to attach a fmp12 example but I am getting a message saying I am not permitted to upload this type of file. I will have to see what I have to do to get permissions.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Thanks Comment, it worked.

I've also changed the  Set Script Triggers from OnObjectModify to OnObjectExit. When entering the number and clicking outside the entry field it move to right record.

The only problem is to remove the umber 1 or 0 inside the coloured circle.

Daniel

This topic is 3494 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.