Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Format a browse mode in a layout

Tron50

This topic is 3486 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to find a way to format the browse screen.  In other words when I allow the layout to show a browse mode it takes up the entire screen, is there a way to lets say have a browse of a table show up within a box on the layout as opposed to the taking the entire screen?  Or is it possible to have a browse show up in a popover?

Thanks

Paul

Excuse me I'm new to filemaker and trying to create a simple app.  When you create the layout and display the fields you can jump from Form View to List View and Table View.  I've already created a screen with the form view and locked it only to form view and they have to click on a button to bring up the table view which is in another layout.  I have a display that shows in the screen section for all layouts but when I switch to the layout for table view it throughs away the header I setup and simply fills the entire screen.  I wanted something a little more elegant.  If it is possible to a table view and somehow constrain the dimensions of the table view inside a box or at least the borders of it.

Thanks for the help

Paul

This topic is 3486 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.