Unable to get under the hood on posted example files

Darren Emery

This topic is 3429 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Couldn't figure out where exactly to post this one.  I am constantly amazed by the amount of encouragement and support that can be found on this forum.  My in house solutions have grown by leaps and bounds, due in no small part to the wisdom gleaned here.

The challenge I face - I can't seem to look under the hood on any of the example files that are often posted in response to someone's question.  When I open a FM file, I can view in browse mode, but I don't have access to scripts, or layout modification - basically anything that let's one see what is really happening, and how the file was created.

Am I missing something?  Is there a magic keyboard shortcut that lets you open a file with full access? 

Hi Darren,

This is one of the places you could have posted, you also could have picked the Forum Feedback Topic.

Youe problem with the downloads must be on your end. Perhaps it has something to do with the Drive you are choosing for the downloads. i.e. thumb drives, dvd’s etc, will sometime change the access to read only. Go to the File and get info to see what the privileges are.

HTH

Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.