Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Forbidden and Error 403 !?

This topic is 3328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Add me to the list too ! Exactly the same probleme/error message

We used Zulu since 2 years now, and it'a good product.

But i have to update mycalendar as soon as possible.

Does your team know what's happened ?

Thanks by advanced

Joe Martin here from 360 Works.

We have detected an issue with our google account pairing routine and we are currently working on a fix.  This is the cause of the "Forbidden" error.

Apple Calendars is unaffected by this issue and should continue to operate normally.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and we are working very hard to correct this issue, we hope to have this resolved by the end of the week.

As soon as we have a stable build of Zulu, we will send out new builds to everyone who is currently using Zulu.

To make sure you get on this list, email me at [email protected] with Subject: Zulu Mail List.

Thanks,

Joe Martin

• Newbies

Great ! Thank you for your hard work.

Joe Martin here from 360 Works.

We have detected an issue with our google account pairing routine and we are currently working on a fix.  This is the cause of the "Forbidden" error.

Apple Calendars is unaffected by this issue and should continue to operate normally.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and we are working very hard to correct this issue, we hope to have this resolved by the end of the week.

As soon as we have a stable build of Zulu, we will send out new builds to everyone who is currently using Zulu.

To make sure you get on this list, email me at [email protected] with Subject: Zulu Mail List.

Thanks,

Joe Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you everybody for your interest in Zulu and your patience! The currently available version (1.55) of Zulu on our store is updated with support for the new Google API. Please download it and try it out and let us know how everything works for you!

• 3 months later...

I was alerted to a typo in my previous post. There is no version 1.55 of Zulu. The newest version of Zulu is currently 1.357, which includes full support for the new API.

PS: Is there a way to edit posts in this forum? I looked for a while but couldn't seem to find one.

This topic is 3328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.