Can a Tech Net member confirm if there is currently an "Early view of unreleased software"?

HALBURN

This topic is 3383 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can I clean them up by setting them to ""?  I just read this in another thread today.

Yes you can.  But now it is up to you to do it correctly: do it too late and you're toast, do it too early and your toast.

Pass them as local variables: no worries.

OR...it is on-toopic and everything is just cipher code so we don't violate NDA. LOL

I would also suggest that this thread has become off topic from Halburn's post.

:jester:   I like that!  

Halburn is certainly getting an ear-full he wasn't expecting with his question!  Mostly I think it should be split to preserve the integrity of both questions for others who may read/search here on forums. 

Oh and Rob also!!

This thread has been hijacked from its original question of TechNet benefits.

It has gotten so convoluted that I don’t see a way to split off Mike’s questions and replies.

Mike, if you still have questions about what you have been asking, then you should start your own topic in the appropriate category.

Any more replies to this Thread should be back on Topic.

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Lee

• Like 1

Hey, we all can get off topic sometimes.  I wouldn't have mentioned it if I thought it were difficult to split them.   But since there is almost a 50/50 split in posts on each topic now (and 3 pages), I can understand the difficulty.  No worries, I'm sure.

I am pleased that I made it sufficiently convoluted that Lee cannot figure out a way to split it off.  :hmm:  My work here is done.  :king:

ROTFLMAO.

Thanks for my day brightener Mike.

Lee

By joining TechNet you undertake to follow the explicit NDA that comes with it.  So the only way to find out is by joining.

Okay, let me ask the question again in a way that will not violate anyone's NDA.

If I pay the $99 to purchase the (FileMaker Developer Subscription) because I want to see "an early view of unreleased software" am I going to be disappointed?

Also...if I join am I going to be shown the FileMaker Developer super-secret handshake?

I've had a subscription membership for over a year and have yet to see any  pre-release software.

Since the release cycle is roughly every 18 months, not 12 months, that's about what you'd expect.

Ah yes, Jeremy. That makes sense. I'm not complaining though. Having FMS, even on a limited basis, is more than enough of a reason to sign up. It's opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities and changed the way I do things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.