Problem reading inline attachments

This topic is 3334 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I can't decide if I'm doing something wrong, or if I have found a bug.  If I request all attachments (which should include inline as well), the results aren't promising.

For true attachments, the EmailReadMessageValue( "attachments") returns strings of the form:

C:Users{user redacted}AppDataLocalTemp6F2ACA98C-BE9D-4DBA-B154-9A14B08F9827@{domain redacted}image002.jpg

which work perfectly.

However, inline attachemnts are giving me only the filename. e.g. image001.png.  The images are being written to disk just fine, but the path to them isn't there.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Related question: I can compute the path for an image as "C:Users{user redacted}AppDataLocalTemp6" & MessageID & "" & Filename, but can I depend on the subdirectory under Temp always being 6?

Thanks,

Dale

The EmailReadMessageValue("attachments") function by default does not return inline attachments (since often things like signature images are inline and usually don't need to be downloaded). If you instead use EmailReadMessageValue("attachmentsAll"), you should get inline attachments as well. Try that out and let us know if that works for you!

I'll look into our docs and see if we can make this more apparent.

This topic is 3334 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.