This topic is 2642 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

When I either change the names of the different accounts (admin, employees or employee) in the security and then click on the button to view the month view does not show all the weeks.

I am looking to have a very simple calendar to allow employees to log in with individual logins and see everyones days off but no be able to edit them.  Then have a setting to see everyone but just be able to edit their own.

Thanks for any help. Gary

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I too am having a similar problem.  For any user account other than admin only 2 weeks show up.  I tried using Tim's sample file and integrating the file into my own database and the same problem persists.  Here's a screenshot when I run Tim's sample file as user account "EmployeeA" in the sample file.

Has anyone else come across this issue and found a fix?

FMEasyCalendar.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Newbies

Hope this helps someone:

The problem is to do with the field "Owner_Account_Name" in the EasyCalendar table. That needs to be cleared out after each user exits the calendar or the script that writes the rows counts the EasyCalendar records of another user (in the Owner_Account_Name field) and exits the loop (to write the rows) prematurely when it reaches the maximum of 6 rows.

I've "solved" the issue by writing a script that deletes the current user records in the EasyCalendar table when the calendar window is closed. Now works perfectly. 

• 7 months later...
  • Newbies

Thank you for the help...and sorry for my bad english.

This script work only an account name for time? if i put it on server, can i connect 4 users contemporary? Can you post me your modification script? 

Actually it work for me but when the second or third user login the software...he can only see two or one row of the month trable....

Thank you. 

This topic is 2642 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.