Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FMGo 14 Initial Sync FMGo crashing..

This topic is 3202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We have just upgraded server to FMS 14 and updated MS on to the latest version 2.406

i have noticed that we have had a few times white / blank layout while syncing. And on a few different iPads occasionally on initial sync FMGO just closes. And trying to open the clone file it reports the file is damaged.

not sure if you've seen this happening in 14?

i have been trying this on several different devices in different locations on wifi and occasionally at random steps or during the 'formatting' syncing portion it's just crashing go - and corrupting the clone.

We have had this issue reported by at least one other customer. We have opened a support case with FileMaker about the issue and the customer has posted a thread about the issue on FileMaker's forums. You can see that thread here. If anyone experiences this issue I recommend that you file a bug report with FileMaker that references that thread. I will update this thread when more information is available.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not had a chance to test the crash with this new version but we released version 2.5 of MirrorSync that should workaround the bug in FMGo that is causing the crash. You can download v2.5 here . Test it out and let me know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, it seems that 14.0.2 has not resolved this crash. Additionally, to enable the workaround in 2.5+, be sure to re-paste the script steps and have any user experiencing the crash download a new offline file.

This topic is 3202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.