Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3190 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Ok, Slowly but surely, I am working through issues with easysync. I have just a few questions though.

1. when i can get it to sync it sends back changes on a mobile device and duplicates a record in the host. i.e. i end up with 2 copies of a record 1 without the change(the original that was synced to the device and an updated copy (one that was synced from the device). Am I misunderstanding the way this should work? I assume that itwould makechangesto thecurrent record as it needed so therfore therewould beonly 1 copy of the record reflected in either host or device.

2. I have trouble with getting sync to work when you are not the administrator with full access priv. I have set the scripts to perform with full access privilige (for users who dont have that) however sync just doesnt work. It also doesnt work for non admin without it as well. Anybody have any ideas as to why?.

3. Can I get records for the user whose on a mobile device specific to them using say get accountname from device and only sync jobs that have their name as the person to do the job?(hope that makes sense).

• 4 weeks later...

2. I have trouble with getting sync to work when you are not the administrator with full access priv. I have set the scripts to perform with full access privilige (for users who dont have that) however sync just doesnt work. It also doesnt work for non admin without it as well. Anybody have any ideas as to why?.

I would double check that all of the scripts in both the hosted and the mobile files are set to run with full access. I was having this issue and then noticed that only the mobile scripts were running with full access.

This topic is 3190 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.