Seeiing table occurrences in list

Charity

This topic is 3218 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Not sure where to put this question:

When I view the tables tab in Manage Database, I can not figure how to make all the table occurrences show so I can not see all of them listed and I need to see them.  I can only extend my screen so wide.  Even if I drag every column to very narrow except for "occurrences in graph", my screen is still too narrow to show them all and it is frustrating me to the utmost max.

Why is there no bottom scroll on that view so I can scroll right?  Or how can I make it so I can see them all.  Thank you for helping me.

Maybe I misunderstand you or you me?  When I view the tables tab, it shows 'occurrences in graph' and that is what I want to expand so I can see list of all occurrences for a particular table.  I do not want to have to reduce the overall graph image to see all table occurrences because that takes forever to try find all the ones I want.  FM gives us a list in tables tab but won't let it expand.

We should be able to see them in the list that is presented.  Unfortunately, FMI, does not allow it.  It also makes me angry that windows will not expand or scroll on export dialog windows.  Why no scroll bars? 

Thank you for trying Kris.  Maybe you have an idea for tables tab display?

By the way, even FM recognizes they do not provide a good enough view since one can hover and get the list.  But even it won't expand and produces ... at the end if it is too long.  With anchor buoy, this just doesn't cut it.  There must be other ways.

If I understand your question correctly, you want to expand the 'Occurrences in Graph' column. You do this by placing the cursor above the right-hand edge of the column title until it turns into a cross. Then click and drag to the right until the column is wide enough to display all the occurrences. Once you have done that, you'll be able to scroll left and right.

Unfortunately, the display reverts to default when you close the Manage Database window.

This is how it works on OS X; not sure how much of it applies to Windows.

• Like 1

Oh yes.. once I drag the "occurrences in graph" to the right, I get the scroll.  Thank you very much Comment.  

You have saved me again.  :exactly:  Now to see if that works also in export.  That would be the bomb.

This topic is 3218 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.