SafetyNet remote file list not being read

This topic is 3171 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am unable to manage my files through the webconsole for a safetynet1.3 installation on FMServer 12 on Windows 2008 server machine.  Activation Ky is valid, I can access the Admin panel, but I get the message "The remote file list has not been read yet. Please reload in a few seconds." when I go to the Manage Files tab.  I have tried repeatedly reloading it for 1/2 hour now, with no success.  Any thoughts on how to access the files?

I'll let 360works respond officially, but uploading a file will often take hours if not days depending on it size.  Might resolve if you check back in after a few days.  

SafetyNet 1.3 is quite old and works a little differently that the newest version, 1.42. Either way, from the Manage Files tab, there should a "Current Status" dialog. What does that say? Do you have the option to "Run Now"? If you do, what happens when you click Run Now?

Ah, it would typically be in the "Current Status" box which, in your case, says "Logging in to remote site". I suspect that something is preventing us from logging in to this. I'd like to see your logs. Since you're using an old version of SafetyNet, these logs should be in your /FileMaker Server/Logs/360Plugin Logs/ . Could you zip up that folders and either attach it to a post here or email it into [email protected]

Thanks

This topic is 3171 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.