Filemaker 14 Tableview Scrolling Records Overlapping Records

This topic is 2996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I have a user running Filemaker 14 on Windows 10 that when they are using our database in Table View and scrolling, clicking on different records records begin to overlap each other. Which will get worse as it progresses until scrolling completely out of the current screen and then scrolling back. I have attached a video that shows it better than what I can put into words. It was also working the same way on Filemaker 13 on Windows 7, I also changed computers, exchanged monitors and mice, none of which fixed the issue. I assume it has to be something the user is doing? Any help would be appreciated.

Problem.mov

• Like 1

On 12/26/2015 at 7:10 AM, Jredeemer14 said:

It was also working the same way on Filemaker 13 on Windows 7, I also changed computers, exchanged monitors and mice, none of which fixed the issue. I assume it has to be something the user is doing?

If you create a new table layout for the same table, does it do it?  Are you sure you are on the latest updater version for your FM server?

I also considered mentioning that it sounded like your graphics accelerator (video?) but you said you used different monitor and different computer and it still broke so I discounted that as an option and re-focused on the FM file itself.  I've never had to mess with those settings, and I know little about them, so I would have no idea how to modify them for Windows anyway.

I have also considered whether, on that particular table layout, someone changed the height of the rows: Layouts > Layout Setup > Views > Table View > Custom Height, which is why I suggested creating a new table to 1) eliminate possible layout corruption and 2) eliminate someone changing row height on the table so the row lines did not refresh properly.

Also please make sure you use latest client 14.0v4 and server 14.0v4a and could you update your user profile for us?  Thank you.  :-)

Edited by LaRetta

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 2996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.